[sdiy] TB-303 braindead

cheater00 . cheater00 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 10:42:25 CEST 2015

Hi guys,
upon replacing the battery wire which broke off in my TB-303, I have
found it to be relatively braindead. It will play some sorta random
patterns when in either song or pattern write mode - which it starts
doing right when turned on. The pattern buttons sometimes change the
pattern, but you can press the same button a few times to get a
different one. A/B obviously doesn't do the right thing either but
changes the pattern as well. Nearly all LEDs are lit up but some are
much brighter. When in either play mode, the same LEDs are on but
pressing the start button turns them off. You can't get it to play
patterns this way. I was wondering if anyone knew what might be wrong
with it.

Cheers