[sdiy] Juno 60 woes

Jack Jackson jackdamery at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jun 4 22:40:32 CEST 2015

OK so I tried bending up the int pin on the CPU and then inserting the chip so the INT pin is not connected. Now I appear to get a signal and some control of the parameters but only one frequency (one voice) and it stays on but I only hear this when i either press a key and then tap the INT pin with my finger, or move the bender and tap the INT pin.

Any ideas?