[sdiy] Synth DIY UK - call for raffle prizes

Neil Johnson neil.johnson71 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:41:20 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Every year at the Cambridge Synth DIY event we hold a raffle to raise
money for the Drake Music Project:

www.drakemusic.org

All money raised - every penny - goes to the charity.

We have a few prizes already, but it would be great if we could add
more to the list:

www.synth-diy.uk

Last year we managed to raise the highest amount ever - over £500!
Which was good because we had Gawain Hewitt - Drake Music R&D Director
- come along to give us a talk on what they do, and he brought along
some examples of the technology they use to help disabled children get
into music.

All donations welcome!  They can either be sent to me, or if you're
coming along on the Saturday just bring it along and add it to the
collection on top of the grand piano.

Many thanks,
Neil
--