[sdiy] OT: Re: two decades ago ...

Rkm rkm31415 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 03:43:23 CEST 2015

OT:

I joined the list maybe fifteen years ago and love it.  I have friends in some fields who hate their work or are abused by their senior co-workers.  My experiences in engineering have been very different.  The engineers, technicians, and programmers I've worked with have been generally helpful, hard working, and willing to both teach and learn.  It thrills me to learn of other engineers who, when given spare time at home, will do more engineering :)

Thank you everyone for sharing your expertise and projects.

-rkmoore

Sent from my iPod