[sdiy] two decades ago ...

Florian Anwander fanwander at mnet-online.de
Mon Jun 1 22:54:28 CEST 2015

Hello everybody

On 01.06.15 19:27 , Rutger Vlek wrote:
> Wow, amazing. Happy anniversary! I think I've been subscribed to the list about half of the time it exists. Great place!
I don't remember when I subscribed. But I know, that this is one of the
most important places in the net for my hobby - if not _the_ most
important one.
When I recently had to provide the thanks-credits for the
R_is_for_Roland-Book, I wanted to put "all at synth-diy" to the list.  The
editor said, that only real persons should be listed. So I decided to
take Juergen Haible as representative. Though Juergen helped me many
times with very valuable informations, his name should stand for all of
you.

Thank You!

Florian