[sdiy] TapLFO question: It's 2 mints in one?

Joe Frey frey at radioles.com
Sat Jul 18 03:06:18 CEST 2015

Hello, for those not in the US the subject is a poor attempt to be funny
based on an ancient tv ad.
  Anyway, I have a Tapflo chip and a nice Taylor Livingston made tap
tempo tremolo board. I want to add a daughter board that adds a 0-5V CV
output for use with my Moog stuff. I know how to use EagleCad. Can I
just add the circuit from datasheet for a modular synth lfo onto pin5 of
the lfo, so I can have the tap tempo tremolo and a CV out in one box?
Thanks.

--
    (">  <")
    / )   ( \

"Anything worth doing, is worth doing badly, because it might make it better the next time." --anon

Joe Frey
A.K.A. Bitter Relic of a Bygone Era
joe.frey at radioles.com
http://radioles.com