[sdiy] SSM2055 ethics

Dave Magnuson abide at dmdrafting.com
Thu Jul 9 21:55:14 CEST 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: synth-diy-bounces at dropmix.xs4all.nl
[mailto:synth-diy-bounces at dropmix.xs4all.nl] On Behalf Of crystal
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2015 3:24 PM
To: synth-diy at dropmix.xs4all.nl
Subject: [sdiy] SSM2055 ethics

now i'm having second thought about building a new modules with two of these
chips. are they really needed for repairs of old synths? i was just about to
start building a dual VcEnv Gen with some extra features (not chip specific)
like peak out and cycle.
my other option is to modify the Ian Fritz AD/AR Env Gen with a few
vactrols. i built one as is and it's are a great circuit.

cheers crystal

http://www.gardenofsensualdelight.com
https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness/tracks