[sdiy] TapLFO question: It's 2 mints in one?

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Sat Jul 18 10:40:49 CEST 2015

Hi Joe,

Yes, you can add the PWM filter and offset cancellation stages from the datasheet to pin 5 and you're done. It gives a +/-5V output with the values given. If you leave off the final two op-amp stages, you get a 0-5V CV, but if you turn the Tremolo Depth down to zero, it'll finish up at the 2.5V midpoint.

If you have any problems with it, drop me an email.

Regards,
Tom