[sdiy] Listening and recording electromagnetic fields

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Wed Jul 8 16:19:52 CEST 2015

Exactly!

This reminds me on the "Pocket Calculator" (Taschenrechner) song from Kraftwerk.

They also used the sounds of the old caluclators.
The good old Texas Instruments TI-30 made the Kraftwerk-Pocket Calculator sounds quite good.
No inductive coupling was needed, you could simply take a signal out of the keyboard matrix via a 47k resistor or so.

Ciao
Peter

http://www.ullrich.at.tt        (My homepage)
http://synpro.heimat.eu/datadial.htm    (Synth addon)