[sdiy] TR-808 Kick Drum modelling explanation

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Wed Jul 8 13:13:11 CEST 2015

I'm not sure about the links.  However, it's not difficult to program these
sorts of algorithms in C, Visual Basic, or whatever, if you just want to
synthesise sounds "offline".  i.e. Writing them out to a WAV or AIFF file to
be played later.  I've even used MS-Excel to test some VA algorithms before.
Real-time synthesis requires a bit more effort though.

-Richie,