[sdiy] Listening and recording electromagnetic fields

Jean Bender lofideadbeat at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 07:24:05 CEST 2015

Hello !
Hope your summer isn't too hot as here in france..
Well, as i won't take hollidays, i have some time to learn and build
some electronic devices.. I'm actually looking for building myself
some electromagnetic fields recorder/listener.
I've already work and search around with very lofi 386 amp and
handmade coils, but i'd like to look after some better instruments.
WOuld somebody have some schematics or tricks to do that ? Are there
specific kind of components i should use ?
Thanks for you replies...
Cheers
Jean

--