[sdiy] CV-vactrol circuit

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Sat Jul 4 03:34:05 CEST 2015

Niroke, I simply cannot imagine trying to do what you are trying to do,
without a basic understanding of voltage, current, and basic circuits.
These things are usually not solved by trial and error without some
underlying knowledge of electronics.

If you already have that knowledge, please excuse my impertinence.  However,
if not, then I would spend some time boning up on basic circuits before
trying to do what you're trying to do.