[sdiy] Digitech PDS1002 schematic?

gordonjcp at gjcp.net gordonjcp at gjcp.net
Fri Jan 30 18:42:48 CET 2015

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 09:30:21AM +0000, gordonjcp at gjcp.net wrote:
> Does anyone have a service manual or even just a circuit diagram for a Digitech DPS1002 2-Second Delay pedal?  I just picked one up that only works on the 500ms range - the 2s and 125ms don't appear to echo.
>
> I wondered if it's maybe something to do with the 2-second muting when you switch ranges.  That works okay when you select 500ms, but may be staying on in the other ranges.  Or it might be something else totally...

Thanks to a helpful suggestion from a list member who mailed me off-list (so presumably would like to be anonymous) I have got hold of the circuit diagram.  Two of the timing capacitors for the 2-second mute are indeed faulty.

They are the 13th and 14th faulty electrolytics I have replaced in 25 years, not counting cheap crappy switched-mode power supplies.

--
Gordonjcp MM0YEQ