[sdiy] filler parts to match minimum orders?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Mon Jan 5 13:21:56 CET 2015

I miss the TO-18 metal can transistors, as this was the mainstream when
I started. Still you can get some strange transistors in that case, but
when I see BC109 in my old match box case I almost cry...
This however does not prevent me from loving those tiny buggers like
SC75, which makes SOT23 look like giant.

For minimum order, or actually free shipping threshold, I always do the
same trick. When the thershold is reached in current cart, I don't add
any other parts which I don't need immediately. I know for sure there
will be next order in a month or 2, and I keep those needs for next
order. So this way I'm almost at the thresold again before I add
anything. Let me only add I never paid a cent for shipping from Mouser
and this is across the ocean.

Roman