[sdiy] filler parts to match minimum orders?

john slee indigoid at oldcorollas.org
Mon Jan 5 06:54:04 CET 2015

On 5 January 2015 at 12:15, <rsdio at audiobanshee.com> wrote:
> Not always sad, when you consider that many of them have been replaced by better parts.

I think ONSemi killing off their entire TO-92 line counts as sad, though.

I can understand why, and the existing stocks will last for a long
while, but I still think it's sad. Yeah, I could order up some SOT =>
SIL adapter PCBs for use with breadboards etc, but they'd be rather a
lot more expensive than the $0.05 transistors I'd mount on them.

John