[sdiy] filler parts to match minimum orders?

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Mon Jan 5 02:15:54 CET 2015

Not always sad, when you consider that many of them have been replaced by better parts.

Now that I've designed products that are continually being manufactured, I subscribe to various manufacturers updates for their parts. Texas Instruments, in particular, will email you whenever a part is scheduled to become obsolete, or even the slightest change that might affect your product design. This way you can update your bill of materials and stay current.