[sdiy] Microcontrollers for eurorack use... What to use?

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Sun Jan 4 18:58:07 CET 2015

Here is the Rowley link:

http://www.rowley.co.uk/arm/

CrossWorks for ARM is a complete C/C++ and assembly language development
system for Cortex-M, Cortex-A, Cortex-R, ARM7, ARM9, ARM11, and XScale
microcontrollers. And when we say complete we mean complete -—
CrossWorks for ARM is packed full of features such as:

     CrossStudio Integrated Development Environment. This is our own,
natively built, IDE which takes care of edit, build, download, and
debugging over SWD/JTAG.
     GNU GCC and Clang/LLVM C/C++ toolchains.
     The CrossWorks Debugger. Our multi-core debugger able to seamlessly
debug applications built from within the IDE or applications built with
external toolchains.
     The CrossWorks C Library. This is our own non-GPL and non-LGPL C
runtime library is designed from the ground up for embedded processor
applications.
     The CrossWorks Tasking Library, known as CTL. CTL is a royalty-free
tasking library that provides a multi-priority, preemptive, task
switching and synchronization facility.

GB