[sdiy] filler parts to match minimum orders?

Dave Kendall davekendall at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 4 16:14:52 CET 2015

I often put in an IC or two that I've read up on and think might be
interesting to experiment with, or are for a project I'd like to get
round to one day.
There's a text file on the desktop which has all the parts jotted down
that are missing for experiments, non-essential and back-burner
projects, so it makes it quite easy.

cheers,
Dave