[sdiy] Rhodes Chroma videos

Eric Frampton eric at ericframpton.com
Sun Jan 4 04:24:49 CET 2015

HI all -

My friend Patrick Strawser, as part of an ongoing video series he calls The Keyboardist Blog, just finished cutting together two videos of me giving a quick tour of the Rhodes Chroma - actually two different Chromas - and then two other videos of me demo’ing some sounds. Thought this might be of interest, since there isn't a whole lot of Chroma footage floating around out there.

A link to the Chroma playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsaswloDrl6CQb-Ufo9sCo8Fa7jBaGGBJ

A link to Pat's main Keyboardist Blog page, where you can find me demo’ing a few other keyboards in my pile, as well as his interviews with some other folks:

http://www.youtube.com/user/thekeyboardistblog

Cheers,
Eric