[sdiy] Personal Pcb milling machines ???

Julien Delgoulet jdelgoulet at free.fr
Thu Dec 31 07:47:45 CET 2015

Have a look at CNC like the shapeoko. Users have successfully mill PCB for thru hole and SMD. One of the key thing is having a floating head (like on some LPKF) or having the software calculate the planearity of the board (like http://chilipeppr.com/tinyg does)

For drilling there are some softwares that make use of a camera and some manually registered holes to create a transformation matrix to prevent you from having to perfectly align the board.