[sdiy] diy stomp pedal question

legion at helpwantedproductions.com legion at helpwantedproductions.com
Wed Dec 23 16:23:33 CET 2015

-- I'm building a power starve, very simple circuit. Power supply in hits
pot and resistor which mimics "battery drain" and then out to pedal.

I want to add a stomp switch so this can bypass the drain and send full
power and then when engaged it goes to the drain setting. What stomp
switch should I use (I have six terminal and three terminal.ones). What
connections go where?

Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks
     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com
 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extraordinary from the Ordinary"

Music and Downloads at the New Online Site:
    http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/

--