[sdiy] Auction (UK): Erica Black Varishape VCO (for charity)

Neil Johnson neil.johnson71 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 01:58:33 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Every year at the Cambridge Synth DIY event we hold a raffle to raise
money for the Drake Music Charity (www.drakemusic.org) to help
disabled folks get into music making. Unfortunately this year the
generous donations from Erica Synths (big shout out to the awesome
Girts!) didn't make it over to Cambridge in time to get into the
raffle (thanks Fedex ). So, ebay to the rescue, with all money raised
going to Drake Music. Here is the auction page for the awesome Erica
Synths Polivoks-inspired Black Varishape VCO1 Oscillator:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/201407371871?

I've added postage for UK. If you are outside the UK and want to bid
please contact me first so I can work out how much postage to you
would be.

Remember, all money raised will go to Drake Music. Anyone who was in
Cambridge this year will have heard from Gawain Hewitt about how that
money goes to support their important work.

(posted to MW as well)

Thanks.

Neil
--