[sdiy] Home silkscreen painting ?

Julien Delgoulet jdelgoulet at free.fr
Sun Aug 30 16:48:08 CEST 2015

You can contact Nazdar. Theyr french distributor sent me some samples so i can test the ink on my panels.
Usually ink for panel is the one that cure quickly. (Do not answer the phone while screenprinting or you will have to clean your screen ...)
Just use a heater to cure the ink and keep it away from dust. Then wait for like 48 hours.

Also, some company can make screen from your pdf. I know Tiflex does that In France. Pretty expansive thought ...

PS: i tested co2 laser marking on black anodized aluminum ... It´s gorgeous .. May be an alternative to screen printing ... ( i can send you a photo of that panel if you want)

Julien