[sdiy] 4046 VCO overclocking a PIC

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Fri Aug 28 22:55:17 CEST 2015

Tom, are the pics with PLL clock multiplication happy with the input frequency going right down to DC?  I know the VCO in  the Dspic's PLL has quite a small locking range. Like just one octave if I remember correctly :-(

You told me about a pic with an NCO module built in once. Have you done any experiments with that?

-Richie,

Sent from my Xperia SP on O2

---- Tom Wiltshire wrote ----