[sdiy] Buchla 291 analysis?

Pete Hartman pete.hartman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 08:50:14 CEST 2015

Are there any analyses anyone's aware of about how the 291 works?

Looking at the Dustin Stroh schematic, it looks *sort of* like a state
variable filter, but not quite, so that throws me off a bit.  Maybe it's
just that the schematic is oddly drawn, I think the last time I asked a
question like this it was a matter of re-arranging the bits to see it :)

Trying to determine if what I'm seeing with one is "normal" or not, and
with Buchla circuits, I can't just fall back on "does it behave like all
these other filters I have". :)

Thanks

Pete