[sdiy] I Dream of Wires

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Tue Aug 25 02:26:48 CEST 2015

If you look on Youtube, you should be able to find some "I Dream of Wires"
mini-docs which discuss specific makers.  For example, I appear in one which
is devoted to the Canadian makers, Modcan and Intellijel.  I'm not sure
whether there is anything in those that was not in the 4-hour monster
version of IDOW.  (I was told that I also made the final cut into the 1-hour
version of IDOW as well.  I'm a star!)

  _____