[sdiy] I Dream of Wires

Kylee Kennedy kmkennedy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 02:20:13 CEST 2015

There's also a 4 hour version called the hardcore edition. Which I've seen
and they have extended interviews on their vimeo account.

https://vimeo.com/idreamofwires

I'm interested to see what cuts they made for the general release, I heard
it's a different VO entirely.
Would love to see them do another movie looking even more into details and
developments at the current modular creators.

If I remember right there was also a eurorack compressor/distortion module
you could get when this was originally crowdfunded.

Kylee