[sdiy] Admin msg: HTML format mails?

Rick Jansen rick.jansen at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 6 08:01:27 CEST 2015

Plain text was a decision of long ago, when HTML mail was not usable for everyone, and was discussed. Times change, and I noticed it did more bad than good lately. We'll see how it goes.

By the way, you may have no idea how much rubbish is rejected by the system already! The no-feedback was a conscious decision too. That an email address is valid is info for spammers and phishers, too.

There still is a limit of 40kbyte per mail message.

rick