[sdiy] SDIY Educational Videos.. Good news Mr Lanterman..

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Fri Oct 31 13:15:41 CET 2014

Hi all,

For those who are looking for Aaron's Lanterman EMS video courses
that disapeared from Blip.TV months ago.. Good news for you..
While they where still available (in fact 45 videos overall)
I downloaded and burnt all of them on 4 dvds.
They are in .MKV format.
So far I emailed Mr Lanterman to let him know this.
I'll get these 45 videos to him when he replies to me.

Have a good day.

P.S. Some times it's worth it to download things
      from the web for ourselves's uses and...  for the bad days...

Jean-Pierre Desrochers
Quebec City, Canada

On Oct 30, 2014, at 1:00 PM, Pete Hartman <pete.hartman at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Aaron has weighed in on the MW thread, given his permission as long as
> they're attributed and not ad revenue generators.

Aaron jumping in here to confirm that is the case.

And yeah, blip.tv took my videos down for not being “professional”
enough. Ugh.

Try this thread, this is where people were posting links to places where
they re-posted them:

http://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106106

And at this point, they’re the only way that *I* can see my old videos!

> Didn't sound like he had the originals at hand either.

Yeah. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to find the files. I think must have
been on a hard drive which gave up the ghost at one point.

And yeah, I should have backed them up… I regularly back up my laptop
where I do most of my “work,” but large video files tend to wind up on
other drives and I tend to me less good about backing those up. Let it
me a lesson to you all! :)

- Aaron