[sdiy] SDIY Educational Videos

Lanterman, Aaron lanterma at ece.gatech.edu
Fri Oct 31 02:58:29 CET 2014

On Oct 30, 2014, at 1:00 PM, Pete Hartman <pete.hartman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Aaron has weighed in on the MW thread, given his permission as long as they're attributed and not ad revenue generators.

Aaron jumping in here to confirm that is the case.

And yeah, blip.tv took my videos down for not being “professional” enough. Ugh.

Try this thread, this is where people were posting links to places where they re-posted them:

http://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106106

And at this point, they’re the only way that *I* can see my old videos!

> Didn't sound like he had the originals at hand either.

Yeah. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to find the files. I think must have been on a hard drive which gave up the ghost at one point.

And yeah, I should have backed them up… I regularly back up my laptop where I do most of my “work,” but large video files tend to wind up on other drives and I tend to me less good about backing those up. Let it me a lesson to you all! :)

- Aaron