[sdiy] SDIY Educational Videos

Sean Parker seanparker at fastmail.fm
Thu Oct 30 14:56:04 CET 2014

youtube-dl is not sketchy at all. It's just a script that pretends to be
a browser and downloads videos. You can read the whole script before
using it.

The Lanterman lectures as hosted by xyzkennedy's youtube account are set
to private so you must enter the whole url for example in your terminal
"youtube-dl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pOgPWFaDRk&index=3&list=PLXnFQqfHz_iHvvUlt5jV163WUmvnzpoLa"
would download the video to your working directory.

It's a phenomenal program.

-Sean