[sdiy] PAiA 2720/R rebuild

Laurie Biddulph elby_designs at ozemail.com.au
Thu Oct 30 05:32:21 CET 2014

I am sure that some of those builders developed that skill from the days
having double-sided pcbs with non-plated holes. those had to be soldered
top and bottom and even though not strictly necessary some people just
found it easier to be able to see daylight under there components!

Best Regards
Laurie Biddulph
Mobile: 0400 257 645
Phone: +61 (0)2 4340 0938