[sdiy] PAiA 2720/R rebuild

John Speth jspeth at avnera.com
Mon Oct 27 18:45:22 CET 2014

I too drooled over the affordable PAIA goods as a teenager.  My paper
route was not enough to fund my desire.  But I'm sure you can forgive the
poor build quality.  Whoever built it was learning what we've all
developed passion for.  I still have some of my first-built stuff from 40
years ago (the ones that actually worked).  They're far from high build
quality too. :)

My hat's off to your for tackling that project!  Nice work.

JJS