[sdiy] PAiA 2720/R rebuild

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Mon Oct 27 10:46:26 CET 2014

Yeah, poor soldering on DIY kit. I was restoring Formant once (well, I
still am) and literally every solder joint on every board had to be
sucked and resoldered. All panel wiring removed and redone from scratch
as it was sooo wrong it hurts.

Anyway, great job on your PAiA! I can imagine how tough that was.
But I miss "before/after" photos, they make any restoration report great.

Roman