[sdiy] Korg Polysix KLM-366 switch position

Florian Anwander fanwander at mnet-online.de
Mon Oct 27 08:53:31 CET 2014

Hello Tom

Thanks for the hint. I've read this of course, but I am not sure,
whether this is the default position or the test position. On page 21 at
number "7.1." the manual says "change circuit board slide switch to
opposite position (away from VR1)" which is the same as "to the front"
in my opinion. So it is still not clear for me.

I managed to tune the Polysix her simply by ear, but I don't like to
give the synth back to the customer, with the switch in the wrong position.

Florian