[sdiy] Korg Polysix KLM-366 switch position

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Mon Oct 27 01:59:06 CET 2014

The "Fixed Resistors Diagram" in the Service Manual shows the switch pushed down towards VR1, or in the same direction as the "Test" position of the switch on KLM367.

As to the purpose, there's a note in the adjustment procedure which might refer to it. It says:

"Switch SW1 to the front while playing C6 (stretch tuning) and confirm +8~+12 cent."

The usual tuning is supposed to be within 2 cents.

HTH,
Tom