[sdiy] PAiA 2720/R rebuild

Nicholas Keller niroke at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Oct 27 01:32:33 CET 2014

Nice!  I think the lack of attenuated control inputs would drive me crazy.  My friend up the road bought a dual 6U, gate fold cabinet of 2700 modules and a large cardboard box of unfinished or unopened module kits from a local garage sale a few years ago.  He hasn't gotten around to doing anything with it yet, but I imagine some careful attention might be needed.

Nick