[sdiy] PAiA 2720/R rebuild

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Sun Oct 26 23:58:59 CET 2014

Wow!  Looks great!  That was on my Christmas wish list from the age of 12 (I
turn 50 on Wednesday).  Santa never brought it.  I did try to build a Gnome
with a friend in 1976, and failed utterly (he actually bought it, and was
too impatient to use flux with the solder - every solder joint was stone
cold).  I didn't attempt Synth DIY again until 2008.  Now, of course, I look
at the PAiA stuff, and can't believe how cheap it looks and how simple it
is.