[sdiy] Op amp for saw core VCO

Ian Fritz ijfritz at comcast.net
Sun Oct 26 19:55:00 CET 2014

You don't want to skimp here.  You need low offset, hi impedance and hi
speed.  The OPA 134 is what I use.  The OPA 602 is an even better device,
but a bit of an overkill, IMO.  A TL074 gives noticably poorer
performance.  My designs are here:
http://www.electro-music.com/forum/topic-28713-25.html
http://home.comcast.net/~ijfritz/sy_cir2.htm

Ian