[sdiy] MonoSynth Note Priority over MIDI

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Wed Oct 22 04:12:21 CEST 2014

If you are doing something like last note priority then you need to know
the order too right? So a bit isn't going to do it.  And what if they do
something goofy like hold a bunch of notes down, except release one from
the "middle" (time-wise)?  Do you search for it in the stack and pull it
out and toss it?

Wish I had one to play with...