[sdiy] problem with a midi>cv converter... or is it a feature?

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Thu Oct 16 23:02:26 CEST 2014

Good point, Richie. What does it mean that the voltage jumps *up* to some high level? I can't work that out, but it seems like an important clue.

And Colin; yeah, a bad demux might do it. It'd be the 4052, since that's the one that does the the CVs. That was why I suggested the test with the dynamics CVs. They're on the other chip, a 4051, and it seems unlikely they'd both go down together. If they *were* both down, that suggests something further back.

Tom