[sdiy] The Aelita 321 synth.

Vilhelm Gustafsson villeg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 01:56:34 CEST 2014

There are two revisions of the Aelita, they are completely different,
the whole circuitry redesigned.

The schematics on ruskeys.net are for the later revision so your synth
must be the earlier one. I own the earlier one and this had me too
very confused for a while, esp since the schematics are hard to read,
being in cyrillic.

If anyone has or has seen schematics for the earlier revision of the
Aelita, I would VERY much like to know...

thanks
Ville