[sdiy] Another dsPIC33F Demo

Scott Gravenhorst music.maker at gte.net
Mon Oct 13 04:25:53 CEST 2014

I've pretty much crammed as much stuff as I can into this dsPIC33F for this
project.

Karplus-Strong, 12 voices, pitch bend, CC and/or pot timbre control,
dynamic voice theft (steals the voice with the least amplitude when all
voices are in use and a new note on event is received).  The dsPIC also
supports the MIDI controller and voice assigner.

This is a test track after I finished the voice theft algorithm.

http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=404216#404216

Here's an image of the hardware:

http://scott.joviansynth.com/single_dsPIC_synth_board_small.jpg

PSU is on a smaller board connected via the ribbon cable.

-- ScottG
-- Scott Gravenhorst
-- http://scott.joviansynth.com/
-- Matt 21:22