[sdiy] 3080 discrete clones

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 30 20:18:02 CET 2014

Were they new or used ? If new that could be great

If used....well it could be great if you can check each one but for buying large amounts I wouldn't want to trust widely different batches of 3080s AND frankly I like the whole idea of building discrete OTAS to improve on the original

Often old batches of OTA's were sorted for specs.... Than the best ones were kept and the less than amazing were passed on to surplus dealers

so though I'm very interested in the Rochester reissue I'm not too hot on buying old ebay ones

Just my perspective on why I'm interested

Sent from my iPhone