[sdiy] 3080 discrete clones

Justin Owen juzowen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 13:33:02 CET 2014

Hi Assi,

I'd definitely be interested in seeing his schematics - I was considering paying to become an Elektor member so I could just download them from the site. I think that would cost me about GBP60.00

Have you or anyone else got any idea whether these schems (and anything else on the elektor labs site) would be worth a look for that money?

I've built a couple of discrete OTAs of my own (with lots of help from people on this list) so this is something I'm very interested in (obsessed about...).

Thanks - and sorry to hear about his health.

- Justin