[sdiy] 3080 discrete clones

ASSI Stromeko at nexgo.de
Sat Nov 29 17:23:19 CET 2014

On Thursday 02 October 2014, 20:25:53, ASSI wrote:
> Well, I've been in contact with this guy just two more times.  He said his
> first prototypes didn't exactly work as planned and he'd been doing lots
> of manual fixup, then his health problems had been getting worse and I
> haven't heard from him since.  I certainly hope he's well and just busy
> with other things.

So he's been in contact with me again.  It turns out that he's also behind
that Elektor post mentioned elsewhere:

http://www.elektor-labs.com/project/discrete-otas-for-synth-diy-elektor-formant-upgrades.14314.html

At the moment I don't have time to relay between him and anyone else, but if
you want to contact him directly send me an email and I will pass it on for
him to (maybe) answer.  Keep in mind that he mentioned having to go to rehab
again soon, so it may not be as quick as you expect.

Regards,
Achim.

DIY Stuff:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/DIY.html