[sdiy] Burr & Brown PCM75JG ADD Info

Tim Ressel timr at circuitabbey.com
Wed Nov 26 18:03:42 CET 2014

Its a 16 bit ADC:
http://www.datasheetlib.com/datasheet/1001181/pcm75kg_ti-texas-instruments.html#datasheet

 Tim Ressel
Circuit Abbey
503-750-9331
timr at circuitabbey.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Rob Spencer <Rob at gmsn.co.uk>
To: synth-diy <Synth-diy at synth-diy.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 8:30 AM
Subject: [sdiy] Burr & Brown PCM75JG ADD Info

Hi guys,

I’ve recently acquired four Burr & Brown PCM75JG chips. I believe they are ADCs.

I’ve trawled the internet for info, but can’t find anything other than websites telling me it’s obselete! The only crumb I can find is that it was in the Burr & Brown Product Data Book in 1993, but I can't find that.

I’m undecided whether I should sell these or make something out of them. I’d rather do that latter but without a data sheet, application note or schematic, I’m dead in the water.

If anyone has any info on these, it would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Rob