[sdiy] Burr & Brown PCM75JG ADD Info

Rob Spencer Rob at gmsn.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 17:30:09 CET 2014

Hi guys,

I’ve recently acquired four Burr & Brown PCM75JG chips. I believe they are ADCs.

I’ve trawled the internet for info, but can’t find anything other than websites telling me it’s obselete! The only crumb I can find is that it was in the Burr & Brown Product Data Book in 1993, but I can't find that.

I’m undecided whether I should sell these or make something out of them. I’d rather do that latter but without a data sheet, application note or schematic, I’m dead in the water.

If anyone has any info on these, it would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Rob