[sdiy] Good source for smt 3140

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 02:41:42 CET 2014

This is a rare case where it happened to work and I didn't see any need to change it

If I'd known months ago it was so pricy in smt I might have made a different choice
In the future I'm sure I'll try something  else

But it's only about 600-800
( it's only 4 of the opamps in a design with tons and tons of parts)

Sent from my iPhone