[sdiy] Coarse and fine on one pot

Neil Johnson neil.johnson71 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 14:37:44 CET 2014

> Aye, that's exactly what I mean!
>
> Thanks Neil.
>
> Are there any gotchas to be aware of with these? I guess you just treat then like separate pots?

Yes indeed.  The only wrinkle I've had is that on some when you turn
one shaft it can slightly drag the other with it.  Ideally that
shouldn't happen ;)

Unless you want to spend serious money your options are going to be a
bit limited by what suppliers have in stock.
The usual places I would look are Audio Maintenance, ebay, and
somewhere like SSL's parts department.
Or get lucky at your usual surplus electronics emporium.

Neil
--
http://www.njohnson.co.uk